Testing, testing…anyone there? It’s been awhilllllle, and I had to blow some major cobwebs off the ol’ blog (aka remember my login info)…but I’m BACK. Some things just deserve more than a quick Facebook or Insta post, you know?!
If you’re a member of Sunflower Steals, you may have noticed more wellness-related posts recently sprinkled in with our usual deals. Using essential oils and other Young Living products is nothing new for me–but sharing them online is! A good friend of mine made a great point when we were discussing this at the beginning of the year. She said “you’ve been using these products for years…you believe in them, you share them with the people closest to you…why wouldn’t you also share them on your social platforms? After all, you share everything else there.” Touche! 😜 But she was absolutely right. I am obsessed with these products…and there’s nothing I love more than sharing my obsessions with you guys. So let’s gooo!
I tweak my monthly Young Living subscriptions to try new things and restock my favorites (and save 24% while I’m at it). Here are a few of the things I’m loving most right now…
- Unwind & SleepyIze – This magic combo has given me hope for a future of drama-free bedtimes with Hartley (5). SleepyIze on the bottom of her feet and in the diffuser…but most importantly, UNWIND!!!! They’re little packets (think all-natural pixy stix!) with L-Theanine, 5-HTP and Magnesium (no melatonin!)…and they bring the chill!! If you have a little one that has a hard time settling down at night, these might change your life too. I occasionally take them before bed myself just to relax and help calm my mind.
2. Key Lime On My Mind. I discovered this yummy diffuser blend on one of our million snow days…when I was really dreaming of being in Key West instead. Well I’m pleased to share that Vanilla, Stress Away, Lemon, Lime & a little Kenny Chesney on Spotify can go a long way in curing those winter blues.
3. Deep Relief – Sore or tense muscles are no match for this soothing blend of peppermint and wintergreen. Roll it on for instant relief…it’s especially great on the temples for headaches!
4. NingXia Red – If overall wellness is one of your goals for the year (I mean, isn’t that what everyone is striving for?!)…this delicious drink is something you need to know about!!! Ningxia Red is a daily antioxidant beverage that is packed with superfruits (hello wolfberry!) and infused with Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils. There are so many benefits to drinking just 2 ounces a day! Antioxidants help your body stop or limit damage caused by free radicals. If left unchallenged, free radicals cause illness, serious disease, and speed up the aging process (no thanks!!) Daily usage has been shown to help…
- Immune support
- Increase energy
- Improve quality of sleep
- Support healthy digestion
- Manage healthy weight
- Support eye health
- Combat premature aging
- Support cardiovascular and circulatory wellness
Some people like to drink their 2 ounces of Ningxia in the mornings–but I prefer mine in the afternoon as a little treat. I used to need a diet dr. pepper () or some other form of caffeine at that time…but now I look forward to my shot of Ningxia instead.
5. Sulfurzyme – This supplements is amazing for skin & hair, gut support, thyroid health, etc…and the key ingredient, MSM (a nonmetallic sulfur compound which occurs in nature), is proven to provide significant allergy relief!! Can I get an amen?!? Take 2 capsules per day for…
- healthier skin, hair & nails
- clear sinuses and airway support
- a strengthened immune system
- normal metabolic function support
- faster joint recovery after workouts (it’s also great for arthritis symptoms)
- better circulation
I take mine in capsule form an hour after lunch with my NingXia…but I know many people that love the powder form to mix with their NingXia! Either way–you’re getting the same great benefits!
6. Thieves Laundry Soap – This stuff will last you forever and save you a ton of money!!! Plus it’s plant-based, non-toxic and smells amazing! Here’s everything you’ll need to make your own…
- 1/3 bottle of Thieves Laundry Soap
- 3 caps of Thieves Household Cleaner
- 30 drops of Lemon Oil (or oil of your choice!)
- fill remainder with hot water
- 4 pumps for a normal load of laundry!
Check out my DIY video HERE…and try not to count how many drops of lemon I used. Whoopsies! 😉
I know the world of essential oils and cleaner living can be overwhelming and intimidating…but I’m here to help if you have questions or need recomendations. New customers that sign up with me this month and spend 100PV+ will get this darling diffuser for free! Not to mention free shipping AND access to our private wellness group on facebook, where you can learn everything you need to know about using your oils & Young Living products and connect with other amazing people.
Have questions? Send me an email or reach out via social. I can’t wait to connect with you!!