I don’t know how it’s almost May (really…how?!), but Mother’s Day is just around the corner! I like to set Chris up for gift-giving success (I’m nice like that, ha!) so I usually send him the exact link to the gift I want 😉 In case you’re the same way, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite things + things on my wish list this year that you share with the men in your life.
1. I’ve professed my love for these wunder under crops many times…they are just the best pants ever and I pretty much live in them in the spring and summer. I even wore them throughout my pregnancy with Nash (the high waist makes a great maternity panel!) and I especially loved them right after he was born since they kind of sucked everything in 😉 I’ve also had my eye on these lately. Don’t they look comfy??
2. If you don’t have a pair of Nickel & Suede leather earrings yet…you need some now! Not only are they super cute, but they’re so light that you’ll forget you’re even wearing them. They’re the perfect accessory to any outfit. Oh and we just might have a fun N&S giveaway in the works for May…so get excited!
3. I’ve never seen a Rifle Paper Co. phone case I didn’t love!
4. You know I couldn’t make a wishlist without something of Joanna’s in it 😉 I’ve been crushing on this signature magnolia wreath for a looooong time.
5. I’m convinced this is the perfect pendant necklace. It’s reversible (love!) and you can wear it long or short.
6. Trust me when I say this is the best mascara in the history of EVER. I started using it a couple of years ago–and my short, stubby eyelashes have never looked so good (and long)!
7. Love this fringe clutch. It would be perfect for a girls night out or date night.
8. And because you can never have too many volcano candles. (Especially if you have an ornery toddler who thinks it’s humorous to push them off tables and watch them shatter. Ugh!)
Hope all you mommas get special treatment you deserve this Mother’s Day!
Allison | VelvetCrate says
Love your pics! We just added two new products from Rifle Paper Co. to our Mother’s Day gift packages! What’s not to love from their line? 🙂
chelsea jacobs says
I love that necklace!
Great choices! I’m loving that phone case so much.
Love that necklace and I’m going to have to look into those yoga pants…I need me some lift and suck!
Sarah S. says
Great ideas! And how do you not already have one of those wreaths on your front door?!
Im finally getting back to blogging and catching up with all my favorite blogs! I couldn’t have picked a better day. Love everything on your list!
haha. I love that you like to set your hubby up with successful gift gift giving for you – I do the exact same thing! I mean, if I give him the link for what I’d like, he really can’t go wrong, right? I’m loving this list of gifts you put together!
Those earrings – I’m in love.
I’m desperate for an new phone case, and have my eye on a few Rifle ones.
Such beautiful gifts – I also love a good blog list hint!! x
Ooh, these are good!! I’ll have to forward to my husband…
Oh I definitely do the same with Chris. Either send him the link or just post a Wishlist to the blog since he reads it and almost always sticks to the list 😉
Great recommendations. I want to try those leggings for sure.
Leah Herring says
I’ll take the earrings, phone case and necklace! Love this list. And can I say that I wasn’t a younique fan, at all! The fibers ended up under my eyes and it was a mess to put on. I wanted to love it so bad!
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who shares what I’d like or drops hints, so I get what I really want. I did a post last week with my Mother’s Day wishes. Fingers crossed. Love that necklace! And those earrings are awesome too.
Great list! I too send my husband the exact link 😉 I need to break down and buy some wunder unders. Everyone always raves about them so I know I’d love them. The volcano candles are my favorite.