I don’t know how it’s almost May (really…how?!), but Mother’s Day is just around the corner! I like to set Chris up for gift-giving success (I’m nice like that, ha!) so I usually send him the exact link to the gift I want 😉 In case you’re the same way, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite things + things on my wish list this year that you share with the men in your life.
1. I’ve professed my love for these wunder under crops many times…they are just the best pants ever and I pretty much live in them in the spring and summer. I even wore them throughout my pregnancy with Nash (the high waist makes a great maternity panel!) and I especially loved them right after he was born since they kind of sucked everything in 😉 I’ve also had my eye on these lately. Don’t they look comfy??
2. If you don’t have a pair of Nickel & Suede leather earrings yet…you need some now! Not only are they super cute, but they’re so light that you’ll forget you’re even wearing them. They’re the perfect accessory to any outfit. Oh and we just might have a fun N&S giveaway in the works for May…so get excited!
3. I’ve never seen a Rifle Paper Co. phone case I didn’t love!
4. You know I couldn’t make a wishlist without something of Joanna’s in it 😉 I’ve been crushing on this signature magnolia wreath for a looooong time.
5. I’m convinced this is the perfect pendant necklace. It’s reversible (love!) and you can wear it long or short.
6. Trust me when I say this is the best mascara in the history of EVER. I started using it a couple of years ago–and my short, stubby eyelashes have never looked so good (and long)!
7. Love this fringe clutch. It would be perfect for a girls night out or date night.
8. And because you can never have too many volcano candles. (Especially if you have an ornery toddler who thinks it’s humorous to push them off tables and watch them shatter. Ugh!)
Hope all you mommas get special treatment you deserve this Mother’s Day!