I have lots to share, but very little energy…so a list seems like the way to go. 🙂
- This past weekend in Manhattan was marvelous. Just marvelous. From dinner at So Long to house tours at Pi Phizzle…it felt a lot like college. Not that I need to be reminded of it, but I have some pretty awesome friends.
- I really want to live in Manhattan again at some point in my life. I already made Chris pinky swear we would retire there…Meadowlark Hills here we come!
- My love for Pi Phi was revitalized this weekend. And I got 2 new t-shirts that won’t show my age at the gym. Time to retire the 03 bid day shirt 🙂
- Mrs. Myers’ arrow cookies were so much better than mine–no bandaid flavoring! Believe me, I would know…I had like 10 of them this weekend.
- It’s going to be a short night. We leave for our Houston home finding trip tomorrow morning at 6am…that means a 3:30am wakeup call. Ew.
- Even so, I am SO excited to explore Houston and find a new house!
- We miss Hazel. She’s probably having the time of her life at my parent’s house…wrestling with Zoe, chasing my dad on the 4-wheeler, and tricking my mom into letting her outside just so she can come right back in and get a treat. But it just plain stinks not having my little love bug at home! Already looking forward to our reunion next Monday 🙂
- As pointed out by my uncle Keith, I need a new blog name! Any suggestions?? I’m thinking it will have to be something not limited to Texas or Houston…that way I won’t have to change it again the next time we move. Hmmm, better put my thinking cap on.
- Goodnight. Long and awesome weekend…very early morning. 7:30 bedtime sounds pretty darn good.