1. Friday night dinner at Whole Foods. This was our first time actually eating there, and I have to say, it was really good! If you can’t tell by the smile, Arden was a fan of the flatbread!
2. She’s her father’s daughter…or she just wants anything we’re drinking 🙂
3. I bought Arden her first baby doll this weekend. Right now she’s mainly into gouging the baby’s eyes out…but she’ll like her eventually, right?!
4. We spent Saturday afternoon at the pool with Arden’s buddy, Henry…which is always a treat! 🙂
5. Chris attempted to put Arden on his shoulders, but she thought it would be more fun to wrap her legs around his head. Our little yogi…
6. Speaking of gouging eyes out…this is something new in our bedtime routine. I was rocking Arden before bed on Saturday night and I couldn’t get over how sweetly she was looking up at me…well apparently she was just plotting her next move. Just a phase, right? 😉
7. After church on Sunday, Chris took on the job of baby-proofing the house. I steered clear of the work zone but Arden was really interested. And yes, that’s a stud-finder in her hand. Future handy-woman??
8. Yet another hand-me-down put to good use! The new baby doll purchase reminded me that we had this little stroller from my sister’s kiddos up in the attic. It was a hit!
9. This morning when I let Hazel outside I noticed something amazing…it wasn’t HUMID…in Houston…in July!!! This definitely called for breakfast al fresco. The humidity was back by mid-morning but at least we got some outdoor dining in. I can’t wait until later this year when we can make it a regular thing!
Have a great week, friends!