It’s true…a certain someone that I know is going to be ONE in less than a month! Holy moly!
The invitations are out, party planning is in full swing, and family members have been asking me what the birthday girl would like for her big day. I’m pretty sure she’d be MORE than happy with a cardboard box and some tissue paper, but I went ahead and put together a little wish list anyway. Because, hey…once she starts getting an opinion, I won’t have a say in any of this. So I’ll enjoy it while I can!
1. Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort Wagon – If you follow me on Instagram, you know that my parents got this for Arden and we’re already using it! All I can say is, WOW…it’s amazing! I can’t wait for the weather to cool down so we can use it every day…not to mention, I get absolutely giddy thinking about Arden trick-or-treating in her little red wagon!
2. Little Tikes Spiralin Seas Water Park – I see hours of back-patio-fun in our future!
3. Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair – This was our gift to miss Arden…and it arrives TODAY. I’m so excited I can hardly stand it! I know, I know…whose birthday is this anyway?! 🙂 But really–it’s cute, functional, and I think she’ll be using it for years.
4. Pediped Betty Shoes – Arden really dislikes wearing shoes, but it turns out it’s frowned upon to send your child to kindergarden barefoot…so I guess if we start working on it now she might tolerate them by 2017. Ha! I just love these sweet white Pedipeds…and hopefully she does too!
5. Vilac Tin Tea Set – Because every little girl needs a tea set! This one comes with a suitcase for storage, and the pieces are all tin so she can really play with them.
6. Pink Whisper Ride Buggy – Between this and the wagon, our evening walks could get SUPER exciting! I’m thinking Monday/Wednesday/Friday: wagon, Tuesday/Thursday: buggy? 🙂 Oh and I’m pretty sure my husband will never get to park in the garage again. Ha!
7. iGuy iPad Case – Arden is just starting to get into some kids apps on the iPad…and let’s just say, she’s not very gentle when she plays. But I think between this case and a screen protector, we should be pretty well covered!
8. B. Toys Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube – Arden played with this at the doctor’s office recently and pretty much thought it was the bomb.com. It would be the perfect addition to her playroom!
And now I’m off to sit on the front porch and wait for the UPS guy…it’s chair delivery day!
I promise I’m kidding 😉