Is it just me or did the weekend FLY by?! I guess that just means we had too much fun 🙂
1. Arden and I swung by the new house on Friday just to check on the progress! I’m so excited about the built-ins around the fireplace…they were one of the big changes that we made from the model, so it was especially fun seeing them come to life! My sister said we need to put this picture side by side with Arden’s future prom pics in front of that mantle 😉
2. Hazel suddenly thinks she’s a farm dog. She’s obsessed with ranger rides, but she may lose her privilege soon if she keeps jumping out to chase squirrels!! I don’t think French Bulldog hips are made for that…
3. Two cutest blondes around!
4. Arden was so sad to miss one of her best bud’s train-themed party in Houston…but she was there in spirit, tooting her train whistle! Happy 2nd Birthday, Henry! We miss you!
5. Chris’ parents came to visit this weekend–and the guys celebrated with fish bowl margaritas. Yikes! I thought Chris would’ve learned his lesson about “fish bowls” in college 😉 Ohh, gotta love Fat’s!
6. It’s in our genes to overfill on chips & salsa…
7. Oh look, we stopped by the house again. HA! We are major stalkers but it was so much fun to show my in-laws the house for the first time. Hard to believe that the next time they see it we’ll be moved in!
8. Arden showing Grandma her mad iPad skills. She is an “Amazing Shape Puzzle” whiz!!!
9. My mom and I made a Homegoods run on Sunday…can we just take a moment to talk about how awesome that is?!? Living away for the past 5 years, I’ve dreamed of going shopping with my mom on a whim–and now we get to do just that! We ended up with a few things for the nursery (the only things for the nursery at this point, I might add) and bathroom rugs for Arden and Baby #2 in their jack & jill bath. I foresee many more Homegoods outings in our future, mom!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday, friends!
Darcy Stingerie says
Ahhh! I love Homegoods! I swear I am going to go there every week when we move back to the States just to look around at all the stuff. I can't wait to see the new house! It looks amazing!!!
Lindsay Tokar says
Oh my gosh – I have been on the hunt for a wire basket like that for Stella's room. Which Home Goods were you at and PLEASE tell me there was another one like it? 🙂
Hey Lindsay!! It was at the homegoods at 119th & Blackbob and I think there was one more! I'll keep my eyes peeled too, as I think I'll be going there a lot in the next few months!! 😉
Sara McCarty says
As soon as I have this baby I'm drinking a margarita twice that size. 🙂 Hahaha! Ok, so maybe not, but I really want one!
House is coming along BEAUTIFULLY! I can't wait to see a home tour when you settle in, I love your style!
Colleen Sullivan says
I love shopping with my mom too, and I'm so glad you get to be close enough to your's to be doing it again! It's our "me" time and we usually stop for lunch too. The house is looking great — so exciting that the kids will have a jack & jill bathroom!
Ashley @ Words About Waverly says
Your house is looking amazing, I love it so much!!! And yay for tj dates, my mom and I do them all the time!!!! Xo
Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] says
train whistle! good idea! Aria just figured out choo choo so I bet she'd enjoy that. It was funny watching her figure out how to use the duck call her godfather had out a while back. When kids do things it always ends up being ten times funnier =)
Desiree Macke says
The peeks into your home are amazing. I cannot wait to see it when it's finished and you're all moved in!
E Hayes says
Your house is going to be so amazing! Can't wait to see it!
Love the family pic in front of the house 🙂 So excited for you guys – the countdown is on!!!!