Here’s a fun fact for you on this Monday morning: In 33 days I’m going to have a TWO year old.
It’s totally surreal, I tell you!
Now this almost-2-year-old may not really need anything for her birthday, but I still had fun putting together this little wish list based on the things she’s into right now 🙂
1. Hello Apparel Floral Pink T-shirt – Let’s be honest–if Arden gets one, I’ll be ordering a matching one for myself 😉
2. PBK Mackenzie Geo Backpack (small) – My little gal starts Mother’s Day Out in August for 1 day a week…what a big kid, right?!? (tear!) It sounds like she’ll be bringing a lot of stuff to and from school, so I decided to get her a size up from the mini backpack that she takes to church. And then I got carried away and got her a lunch box too…whoops! The good news is that they were on sale and she’ll be able to use both for a long time!
3. Play-doh Fun Factory Super Set – Because every kid needs a little Play-doh in their life!
4. Frozen Anna Toddler Doll – I can just picture Arden toting her BFF Anna around with her everywhere 🙂
5. Daisy & Josephine – A story about a little girl and her French Bulldog–how could I resist?!? Special thanks to Courtney for the great recommendation!!!
6. Lifetime Kid’s Picnic Table – Arden’s Grandma & Grandpa are surprising her with one of these babies! I think it’ll be perfect for having little friends over, doing activities on the patio, eating outside, etc.
7. Personalized Step Stool – Brushing Arden’s teeth and doing her hair is about to get a whole lot easier (not to mention more fun for her) courtesy of Gigi & Papa. My mom and I went to a local store last week to pick out the colors and design. It’s going to be so cute!
8. K-State Kids Lawn Chair – Football season is quickly approaching, and a girl’s gotta have a place to sit at a tailgate! Plus, who can resist a mini bag chair?? 🙂
**Not included on this list: All of Arden’s old toys and such that’ll be arriving on a moving truck this weekend…I have a feeling they’re going to be like new to her again! Score!**
Sara Holt says
Love the mini lawn chair. I'm gonna need that in Tarheel colors! And the book bag is just precious. I seriously just popped over to PB to check them out (;
E Hayes says
Daisy and Josephine is on my Book Wishlist! We checked it out at a local book store, but I'm hoping to grab it on amazon around the holidays – soooo cute!
Darcy Stingerie says
I love/hate these posts of yours! Love because the products are amazing and you have fabulous taste! Hate because I am then caused to shell out lots of money and bookmark them for a year from now when Madi is close to needing them. 🙂
I just ordered my daughter the small PBK backpack, too. We don't have her signed up for anything but I thought it would be a cute way to take her toys with her to grandparent's house. 🙂
hello erin says
I love her wish list! Especially if it means a certain mom gets a little something too 😉
the girl in the red shoes says
Such a perfect birthday list! It is blowing my mind that our babies are almost two!!!!
Desiree Macke says
The lawn chair! YES!! Do they make those for "big kids" too? I know of a certain husband who would be thrilled if I brought one of those home! 🙂
Leah @ Everyday Love says
Mommy's LIttle Sunshine has Frozen dresses for 14.99 right now. I just ordered Avery one for Christmas. I have a feeling it will be a big hit! Love everything on her list. How are our girls going to be two!?!
dying over this wish list, how is she almost 2 already?!
Ashley @ Words About Waverly says
We have that book and love it!!!! And that table is too cute!!!!!
Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] says
This list is perfect! A good mix of needs and cutes. That table is amazing, and so is the backpack…so big! Honestly I don't know how all these babes are getting so grown up. I'm pretty sure I never really fathomed much past one when I was pregnant. Thanks for the shout out! We got the book on a whim and it was just so cute, and Aria really loves the pictures. She's down with all dogs.
Lisa Loves John says
That mini picnic table is probably the cutest thing that I've ever seen!!