Here’s a fun fact for you on this Monday morning: In 33 days I’m going to have a TWO year old.
It’s totally surreal, I tell you!
Now this almost-2-year-old may not really need anything for her birthday, but I still had fun putting together this little wish list based on the things she’s into right now 🙂
1. Hello Apparel Floral Pink T-shirt – Let’s be honest–if Arden gets one, I’ll be ordering a matching one for myself 😉
2. PBK Mackenzie Geo Backpack (small) – My little gal starts Mother’s Day Out in August for 1 day a week…what a big kid, right?!? (tear!) It sounds like she’ll be bringing a lot of stuff to and from school, so I decided to get her a size up from the mini backpack that she takes to church. And then I got carried away and got her a lunch box too…whoops! The good news is that they were on sale and she’ll be able to use both for a long time!
3. Play-doh Fun Factory Super Set – Because every kid needs a little Play-doh in their life!
4. Frozen Anna Toddler Doll – I can just picture Arden toting her BFF Anna around with her everywhere 🙂
5. Daisy & Josephine – A story about a little girl and her French Bulldog–how could I resist?!? Special thanks to Courtney for the great recommendation!!!
6. Lifetime Kid’s Picnic Table – Arden’s Grandma & Grandpa are surprising her with one of these babies! I think it’ll be perfect for having little friends over, doing activities on the patio, eating outside, etc.
7. Personalized Step Stool – Brushing Arden’s teeth and doing her hair is about to get a whole lot easier (not to mention more fun for her) courtesy of Gigi & Papa. My mom and I went to a local store last week to pick out the colors and design. It’s going to be so cute!
8. K-State Kids Lawn Chair – Football season is quickly approaching, and a girl’s gotta have a place to sit at a tailgate! Plus, who can resist a mini bag chair?? 🙂
**Not included on this list: All of Arden’s old toys and such that’ll be arriving on a moving truck this weekend…I have a feeling they’re going to be like new to her again! Score!**