|See what I mean?|
No Pudge Fudge Brownies. The best brownies around…and they’re FAT FREE and made with all natural ingredients. Serve them up with a scoop of frozen yogurt and you’ll be in heaven, I promise.
lululemon everything. I wish I had a million dollars so I could look as cute as all the other women at the gym. Someday I will save enough to buy just one outfit…and then I’ll wear it every day of the week.
Petunia Pickle Bottom receiving blanket. I have been obsessed with this blanket since the day Arden was born. It was a gift from my friend Amy and we never leave home without it–especially with the cooler weather we’ve had in Texas lately. We use it in her car seat, to lay her down places, for padding on her swing…pretty much everywhere. Love it!
So was that random enough for you?!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Chris has today and Monday off, so our long weekend begins NOW 🙂
Gina's Blog says
I have a slight obsession with Lulu too! When I first saw how much that stuff costed I couldn't believe people would actually spend that kind of money and well I broke down 🙂 And Lulu giftcards for X-MAS was all I asked for!! TGIF 🙂
OBSESSED with Downton Abbey!!! I got on the bandwagon the week I came home from the hospital with Charlotte, watched season 1 & 2 back to back and was counting down the days for season 3 to begin 🙂
downton abbey…is it sunday yet?!sophie…that was an obsession in our house too! what is it about that giraffe?! i am definitely going to try those brownies!!
I am going to have to add Downtown Abbey to my list post babes arrival since I won't be sleeping much 😉 I just started Homeland and my husband and I are hooked!
1. Really want to start up on the Downton Abbey revolution, we just finished Breaking Bad and loved it!
2. Investing in backups seem worth it, but my kids always knew when it wasn't the original. How is that possible? Tofu chicken nuggets, identical blankets, etc. Always!
3. Where did you find those pillows? Love them!
4. And the brownies, please say Target and not HEB, how I miss the HEB! Hy-Vee is horrible!
5. Someday, I too will be able to afford a luluemon outfit and wear it every.single.day. Those Katy mom's don't mess around!
I love lists! Hope you're doing great!
Carson was never into Sophie…weird I know. LUV those brownies!