Happy Monday, friends! Is it just me or did it feel like Sunday from about Friday on?! It was the most wonderful feeling every time I realized we still had more weekend left! Gotta love a long holiday weekend 🙂
We had a great week with my parents, who stopped for a few days on their way home from Florida…but the holiday itself was kind of a bust. I pretty much ruined it–or I guess you could say my stomach bug ruined it. Boo! So instead of stuffing my face with the rest of the country I was feeling queasy at the sight of pumpkin pie…I don’t wish it upon anyone!!! Not anyone!!!
So while the day might not have gone exactly as I pictured it, I am still so thankful to have been able to spend the week with 4 of my favorite people.
Here’s a little look into our extremely uneventful Thanksgiving week…
1. Doesn’t everyone snack on popcorn while shopping? And thank goodness Papa wrapped that baby up with bumper pads…our walls are grateful!
2. Who needs toys when you have Photobooth?!
3. Arden and Gigi waiting for story time to begin! Not pictured: Arden running wild once story time was in session…yikes!
4. Keeping her toesies toasty in new slippers from Gigi!
5. Watching TV with Papa…was it Fox News or the Military Channel, I’m not sure?!? 🙂
6. My little wannabe-hipster.
7. Arden’s first pigtails. Clearly I’m going to need a little practice!
8. I probably have a few too many “Arden & Gigi on the iPad” pictures!
9. Arden is slowly but surely starting to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes…looking at model homes! It’s a bonus if they have weird and “climbable” furniture 🙂
And finally, this was just too good not to share…
And that my friends, pretty much sum things up!
I can’t wait to read about everyone else’s fun (and hopefully much healthier!) Thanksgivings!
the girl in the red shoes says
Arden is the cutest little turkey ever! Bummer that you missed out on yummy food….being sick on a major holiday is the worst! Glad you are feeling better!
Love the photobooth duckface! And she always wins for cutest piggy tails ever. 🙂
So sorry you were sick! Feel better!:)
hello erin says
BOO for the stomach flu. But hooray for arden being SO cute- it looks like you guys still managed to have an awesome weekend!! i hope your feeling a LOT better!!
Ashley @ Words About Waverly says
Hope you feel better love! Arden is the cutest little turkey! 🙂
Courtney Sweet says
Oh no, bummer that you felt under the weather and one of the worst days for such things. This is my first thanksgiving in four years where I haven't been sick or pregnant (read exhausted). So, I totally can feel you on having a bug for Thanksgiving – lame.
The pig tails are so cute! One of my fave 'milestones' =)
That video is the cutest thing ever! So adorable! Glad you are feeling better. Holidays are the worst time for sickness.
Hope you are feeling better now!!! and I love this model home shopping 🙂 Can't wait to hear more on that friend!!!