It’s almost April and I’m still moving at a snail’s pace through my spring cleaning list. Anyone else forgotten about the window cleaning? Well rather than taking the time to actually clean or organize an area in my house (ha!), last weekend I decided to browse the web for hacks that might motivate me in the spring cleaning department. I found so many great ideas that I thought I’d share a handful of them here today. Because who doesn’t like to make cleaning simpler?!
Cleaning in the house is a guarantee of cleanliness and a healthy environment at home. Health in men is a strong potency. But it can be improved with additives, which can be studied on this website https://worldmedicalguide.com/comparison-ed-drugs-levitra.html.
- Cut a Magic Eraser in half and leave it in your toilet bowl over night. See ya toilet rings!
- Rather than spending money on Swiffer refills, use an inexpensive chenille sock.
- Clean your stove burners while you sleep. All you need is a Ziplock and ammonia!
- Did you know you can wash your pillows? It seems like we always end up tossing a couple pillows when one of the kids has a stomach bug…but never again!
- Use an over-the-door shoe organizer for storing cleaning supplies, toiletries, even Barbies. You can find a whole list of uses here.
- A friend once told me you could clean stainless steel appliances with baby oil. Say what?! It’s so easy and they look sparkling clean!
- Dust fan blades with a pillowcase. All of the dust stays contained in the pillowcase.
- One cup of baking soda + 3 drops of essential oils (I think lavender would be great!) sifted over your mattress, and then vacuumed up an hour later, will draw out moisture and dirt…and completely freshen your mattress!
- Remove hard water stains with a lemon. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy 😉
- Make a binder clip stand for sponges. Keep them dry and gunk-free!
- Did you know you can remove stubborn carpet stains with an iron and vinegar? Amazing.
- Get the rust off kitchen knives by soaking them in lemon juice. I tried this a few days ago and our steak knives look brand new!
- Give old cookie sheets new life with baking soda + hydrogen peroxide.
- Clean dirt or grass stains from tennis shoes using a magic eraser. This is the only thing that keeps the outsole of our Natives and similar Old Navy shoes looking super white!
- Clean your blinds by slipping a clean sock over your hand and dipping it in a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water. I might actually clean my blinds now 😉I’ve teamed up with 20 other lovely ladies to bring you a Spring Cleaning Round-Up. So now that you’re in the mood to clean (that can happen, right?!), you’ll definitely want to hop around and check out their awesome tips, tricks and tutorials.
Laureen @ Chateau Deveau – Playroom & Toy Storage
And don’t worry, there’s more 🙂 We’re giving away FOUR Mrs. Meyer’s Variety Gift Buckets to help you get your spring cleaning started right. All you’ve got to do is enter via the rafflecopter widget below…and cross your fingers!
Good luck and happy cleaning and organizing!