5. Walking into Laurie’s Place to watch Mo’ Pleasure…only to find out there were 5 people there and Mo wasn’t playing until Saturday. Bummer! But at least Jeff got his $3.50 pitcher of Natty!
4. Emily winning $40 at Lumiere Place on the most awesome game ever–Wheel of Fortune Slots! Britt and I learned how to play craps…and more importantly, I learned never to play them again!!! We won’t even talk about how Chris and Jimmy came out…
3. Playing beer pong on a “Southern Illinois Beer Pong Association” certified table. I risked my life to acquire that thing from a Craigslist seller so I’m really glad we broke it out on New Years Day. 🙂 Turns out we’re all a little rusty since college. Oh, and a special shout out to my dad for never using the beer pong set I gave him for Christmas in ’06…it worked great!
2. Jimmy thinking the word faux was pronounced fox. “No Brittany, it’s fox-to-booth!!!!!” HAHAHAHA….
1. Ringing in the new year with some wonderful friends. We’re so lucky that anyone would want to drive 5 hours to hang out with us 🙂 Love you guys and can’t wait til you come again!!!
Now, the weekend in pictures…
We like to invite people to dinner at places where we have gift cards. Oh sorry that you have to pay…ours is free! Haha, just kidding or course 🙂
Hey Mr. Carter, I mean…Jimmy
Beer pong players and the snuggie yoda in the background
There’s a 98% chance that shot did not go in…
I thought you were a KU fan?!?