While I’m recovering from our weekend of family reunion fun, I wanted to pop in and share some fun Father’s Day gift ideas for the dudes in your lives. You know, in case you’re like me and have successfully procrastinated until the week of to buy their gift. I just want to make sure it’s perfect…you know? 😉
1. Bluetooth Speaker. We have this speaker and it’s amazing! It’s about the size of a brick, but has the sound of something much bigger and more expensive. We tote it around the house and yard whenever we want some tunes.
2. Golf Balls. If there’s one thing I learned from working at a golf course in high school, it’s that these balls are the best. That and “fore!” means duck.
4. Sanuk Flip Flops. My sister introduced me to this shoe brand that makes their footbeds out of real yoga mats. Yes, they’re as comfortable as they sound!
5. Sphere Ice Molds. Because a sphere ice cube in your drink makes it taste that much better.
6. Extension Cord Winder. My husband loves gadgets and I love organization. My parents got this for Chris awhile back and it makes us both pretty happy!
7. Bottle Hangers. Another organizational gadget for the win! I think these strips could help create some space in my refrigerator!
Happy shopping, friends!