Well friends, the day has finally come. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to everyone and their mama! I’ve been shopping here and there during early access and of course reading alllll the blogs to figure out what’s on this year’s ‘must have’ list. I love (and want) just about everything I see from my favorite fashion bloggers–but there’s one small problem. I live in casual clothes. I’m a mom of three who spends her days between the park, Target, and her toddler’s bed…just trying to get him to take a darn nap. So as much as I love the backless dresses and 3 inch heels…they’re just not practical enough for me in this stage of life.
So if you’re a casual gal too, this roundup is for you. Enjoy 🙂
(Just click on the pictured items for direct links)
[show_ms_widget id=”35987552″ image_id=”41845980″ width=”735″ height=”1102″]
1. Tie Front Cozy Fleece Pullover – I have another top from Gibson that’s made out of this same material and it’s heavenly. So cozy and comfortable…and I love the added tie front detail.
2. Gotta Have It V-Neck Tee – I realize this is technically “loungewear” but that hasn’t stopped me from wearing these shirts any and everywhere. My new favorite tee for sure.
3. Plaid Cotton Blend Shirt – A fall staple! I love the oversized look and the fact that it’s long enough to be worn with leggings.
4. Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan – If you only buy one thing from this year’s sale, I vote for this. It’s the most comfortable piece of clothing I’ve ever worn…and it’s CUTE. Don’t tell my husband, but I’ve been turning the air down in the evenings just so I can snuggle up in this cardi 😉
5. Leopard Scarf – Leopard print & less than $12? Sold! A perfect accessory for any season.
6. Converse Shorelines – These are a standard piece in my “momiform”. Easy to slip on and go–and they go with just about anything. This is a great price too!
7. Vans Slip On Sneakers – I’ve seen these on a few friends and loved them…I knew I couldn’t pass them up when I saw they were $20 off. A nice little change to my slip-on game 😉
8. Braided Handle Tote – This tote is big enough for all the essentials and I love the braided detail.
9. Faren Bootie – Can you believe it’s almost bootie season again?!? These. Are. Perfect.
10. Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace – My favorite kind of KS is the kind that’s on sale 🙂 This is a classic that will last forever!
11. Lazy Morning Lounge Pants – The name alone sold me on these babies. Well, that and the stripes. So cute!
12. Moto Leggings – These are one of my favorite purchases. Comfy like leggings, but the moto details gives them a little something extra.
13. Itty Bitty Bootcut Jeans – I’ll be honest, I don’t know if bootcut jeans are even cool…but I don’t care because these are SO GREAT. They’re stretchy, comfortable and super flattering. Sorry skinnies…I’m cheating on you.
14. Live In High Waist Leggings – They don’t call ’em “live in” for nothing. I hardly take these off in the fall and winter–which is why I grabbed another pair last week 🙂 The high-waist is EVERYTHING. I also grabbed another pair of my favorite crops–this time in gray.
And now for some awkward mirror selfies. I told you I’m not a fashion blogger, right?!?!
Okay, so I did make a couple of “fancier” purchases. These faux leather leggings (that everyone raves about) for the occassional date night or girls night…and this lace midi dress for a late summer wedding. The leggings are backordered, but I’m kind of in love with this dress. Also, it’s not gray. So there’s that! 🙂
Alright, that’s all, friends! I would love to hear what you’ve picked up–so do share!
Merry Christmas in July 🙂
*this post contains affiliate links*