In one way, it’s hard to believe Nash’s 2nd birthday is just a few weeks away…but on the other hand, I forget he’s not already 2. He’s such a big kid these days! We decided that we’re going to skip the big birthday party hoopla this year and just celebrate with our families. The plan is instead to use the money to buy Nash a few good ol’ “boy toys”. I love that he loves his baby dolls and fairy wings…but with another sister on the way, I have to agree with Chris that he may need a G.I. Joe or two 😉
Here are the goodies that made the “wishlist”…
1. Racing Car Take-Apart Toy. He loves cars and seems to have his dad’s engineering brain…so this toy should be a winner!
2. Superhero Dress Up Costumes. Because I’m not even sure Nash knows who these guys are…it’s time to introduce him to some superheros!
3. Buckle Toy “Buster”. Isn’t this toy genius? I wish I would’ve heard about it sooner! I think I’ll keep it in my purse for long drives or dinners out. Nash loves him some buckles!
4. Elite Force Battle Group Play Set. I think these guys might be as much for Chris as they are Nash 😉
5. Adidas Soccer Ball. This should solve the problem of both kids fighting over the same pink ball. Right?!?
6. Fisher Price Pirate Ship. Both Arden and Nash fell in LOVE with this toy at some family’s house. There are so many pieces and details…I think it’ll be a toy that really grows with him.
7. Nerf Gun. Can anyone guess who added this one to the list? I’m surprised he didn’t request 2!
8. Youth Baseball Glove. I can’t wait to see if Nash really likes these toys…or if he just likes Arden’s!
9. Gearation Refrigerator Magnets. He loves to use regular old magnets on our easel–so I know these will blow his mind!
10. Soccer Goal. Because what fun’s a soccer ball if you can’t score a goal?!?
11. Magformers. Okay, so I might be the one who wants these. I could play with Magformers all day long!
That’s all I’ve got for today! We’re heading to the Little Apple this weekend…and next week I might just write a pregnancy update post. You know…19 weeks in 😉
Happy weekend, friends!