I don’t know how it happened, but my sweet girl is going to be four in just a couple of weeks. FOUR! Even though she doesn’t need a single thing, there are a few small gifts that she’s had her eye on…and I’ll tell ya, she’s made sure to let me know about them! She also told me that if she doesn’t get something, it’s okay because “Santa will bring it to her at Christmas”. No pressure, Santa!
On another note…I’ve said this a million times, but how amazing is Amazon Prime? I love never having to leave my house 😉 Just kidding…sort of.
1. Games! Arden is a total card shark and loves any kind of organized board game, but I think it’s time to add a couple of new ones to our collection. Hot Potato looks like a great game that we can play as family–even with Nash! Another one that looks fun and hilarious is Pie Face. Because kids think people getting hit in the face with anything is hilarious! 😉
2. Bitty Baby Clothes. Arden got a Bitty Baby from my parents a couple of Christmas’ ago, but the poor thing is still wearing the pajamas she came in! It was Arden’s ideas to get Scarlett some new clothes…and I think she would totally love this ballerina swimsuit set, as well as this sweet little giraffe jumper. Scarlett’s going to be stylin!
3. Tsum Tsum Mystery Stack Packs – I’ve mentioned these things before…they’re totally overpriced and the actual toys usually get lost in our couch cushions within an hour…but gosh, Arden loves the thrill of opening them up! And since it’s her birthday, I’m going to get her like 5 😉
4. Perler Beads – Anybody remember these things from when we were little?!? Arden asked for Aquabeads, but a lot of the reviews I read said that Perler Beads might be better suited for younger kids. My little crafter is going to love them!
5. Barbie & Convertible – Since getting a dollhouse at Christmas, Arden spends a lot of time playing and make-believing with her Barbies. I love to hear her conversations between “Anna, Elsa, Kate and Connie” (Connie…what?!?) and she’s mentioned a few times that they need a car to take them places. (And a plane, but we’ll start with all wheels on the ground!) She also loves to switch her Barbies’ outfits, so I know she’ll go nuts over this collection of handmade dresses!
6. DVDs – We recently switched from DirecTV to Google Fiber and therefore, lost all of the DVRed Disney movies we’d been hoarding for two years. Let’s just say it was slightly devastating for a certain 3-year-old!! That’s why I thought a couple of good DVDs (like Cinderella and Snow White) would be great gifts.
7. Playfoam – My nieces and nephews had some of this in on our trip and Arden thought it was super cool. I love that it’s cleaner and way less annoying than playdoh!
8. Arden’s so interested in spelling and sounding out words, so I know she’s going to eat these Fancy Nancy books up. I’m actually pretty excited about them myself!
So there you have it…what to get a child who doesn’t need anything 😉