This post could also be titled…”A Bunch of Cute Pictures that Never Made it to Instagram…and an Awesome Giveaway”. Just so you know… 😉
1. Arden’s dance recital is less than two weeks away! Even if they don’t remember a single count of their “Rockin’ Robin” dance, I’m pretty sure these girls will still steal the show in these costumes!
2. When your kids beg for powdered donuts after dance class, but there’s nowhere to eat in the donut shop…you make the messy one a shopping bag bib, strap him into his carseat, and hope for the best!
3. Then you realize it was the worst idea ever and you pull over at a car wash to (literally) vacuum your child.
4. We planted 3 new trees in our yard this weekend! If only we could fast forward 20 years and have big tall trees and a shaded yard!
5. Nash took down his first Winstead’s hamburger last week…and loved every minute of it! Oh and I promise we don’t always have donuts for breakfast and hamburgers for dinner!!
6. Saturday was Arden’s last soccer game. Aaaand she’s still wearing her medal if that’s any indication of how much she loved playing!
7. It’s not every day you get to sit in a firetruck with your neighbor buddy! We toured our local fire station on Saturday and Nash made it his job to turn every knob and pull every lever in that truck!
8. Although it’s been raining WAY too much lately, we have gotten a few glimpses of summer…we even got to break out the water table on Sunday! Of course, my kids drank more water than they played with…but what are you gonna do??
9. Just because they’re cute 🙂
And now, it’s giveaway time!! Thanks to everyone who entered to win the Nickel & Suede leather earrings yesterday! And if you haven’t done so yet, don’t worry–there’s still time! All 3 giveaways will close on Sunday at midnight.
Today’s Royal Style accessory is this beaded tassel bracelet from Hazel & Ollie. It’s made of wood, ceramic, and glass beads, with a suede tassel and gold crown charm that make it extra fun. Again, you don’t technically have to be a Royals fan to enter…but I’ll probably ask you to convert if you win 😉
This is a super-cute stand alone piece, but it also looks great layered with other bracelets–especially the royal blue version by Hazel & Ollie. And if you’re like me, you’re going to want your little lady to match too. I mean how cute are these kids bracelets?!?!
You know the drill…enter below for your chance to win! Also…go Royals! Let’s make it 3 in a row today!