Monday again. How did that happen so fast?! Well regardless, we packed a lot of fun into our weekend–and I’m sure you’re dying to hear about it, right? 😉
1. Nash loves picking out bows for Arden to wear in her hair…and every once in awhile he picks one out for himself too. Not gonna lie, I think he would make a really cute girl.
2. It’s been awhile since we’ve had an injury in the house, so I guess we were due for one. Arden was climbing on her PBK chair and tipped face first into an ottoman. She’s got a fat bloody lip and some beat up gums to show for it. Poor girl!
3. Friday night we let the kids stay up late and have a movie night in our bedroom. Nash snarfed down almost the entire bowl of popcorn and Arden was pretty focused on Mulan. Good memories for sure 🙂
4. This was the scene 30 minutes into the movie. One down and one pretty close to it. Looking at this picture makes me wish I was snuggled up with them now!
5. Saturday morning my mom and I took Arden to get her first mani/pedi! I’d been hyping it up all week and she was so excited to pick out “royal purple nail polish for the wildcats”. I don’t know how I expected her to act once we got in there, but it kind of took me by surprise when she got to the pedicure chair and totally FROZE. I’m not kidding–she was like a statue. I would ask her questions and she wouldn’t even turn her head or respond…you’d just see her eyes moving from side to side every once in awhile. Even though I’d tried to explain it to her beforehand, I think the whole experience was just so new and different for her. I mean, how often do you have someone rubbing your feet and massaging your legs?!
6. She started to come back to life when we moved to the driers. Hopefully this will be the first of many “girls days”!
7. The finished product! The flowers and rhinestones were a big hit.
8. After nails we met the guys for lunch nearby. It only seemed fitting that I get a picture of Nash and his favorite person when he was wearing his “Love Your Papa” shirt. They are two peas in a pod, I tell ya!
9. This Sunday morning bed head just had to be documented.
Then there’s this. A friend of mine posted some Face Swap pictures last week that seriously had me laughing so hard I was crying. So Sunday night we decided to make the $1 investment and do some of our own.
Oh. My. Gosh.
You might want sit down for this.
Are you disturbed? I am…but I still can’t stop looking at them!!!
Let’s just say I’m glad we look the way we do. And that I don’t have facial hair.
Here’s to a good week…and probably more face swapping 😉