2. Thermos Funtainer Bottle – These thermoses are our favorite and Arden would be super proud to take a Frozen one to preschool.
3. Snowflake Stud Earrings
– I always got earrings in my stocking growing up…these snowflakes would be the perfect way to carry on the tradition!
4. Royal Sisters Doll Set – Anna and Elsa Barbies for the win.
5. Frozen Big Golden Book
– We actually have this book and it’s one Arden’s all-time favorites. I will admit though, I sometimes hide it at bedtime because, well…64 pages.
6. Frozen Tiara
– Just watch, this $5 stocking stuffer will be her favorite gift of all!
7. Frozen Mason Jar
– I’m a sucker for mason jars of any kind.
8. Toddler Elsa Doll
– Who decided what Elsa would look like as a toddler? Regardless, it’s adorable!
9. Frozen Undies
– I’ve tried to get Arden to love comfy undies from Gap & Old Navy, but she picks characters over comfort 😉
10. Magnetic Princess Dress-Up – Dressing and accessorizing Elsa would be a big hit at my house.
11. Ice Mansion Doll House – Arden saw this in the “frequently bought together” section when we were looking at Barbies on Amazon. Sorry girlfriend, if I’m going to spend $100 on a dollhouse it’s not going to have a movie theme. I’m thinking this one
is a little more our style.
Happy Shopping to all my Frozen friends out there 😉