Ashley’s Fall Fashion for Toddlers
Erin’s Candy Corn Turkey
Colleen’s Spritz Cookie Recipe
Karra’s Christmas Day Fashion
Leah’s Toddler Snowman Crafts
Mateya’s Sweet & Salty Chex Mix
Lauren’s Kindness Elf
Emily’s Festive Kids Rooms
Brittany’s Ornament Gift Card Holder
And here’s one more post to close out the series. Thanks to everyone who’s followed along…I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have!
I can assure you I’m not creative enough to come up with these Redbox printable gifts on my own–but after a friend pinned this tutorial on Pinterest, I was excited to give them my own flair!
So basically, the concept is simple…popcorn, a cute note, and a movie code = instant family movie night. Now that Arden is to the age where she actually gets excited about movies (that doesn’t mean she’ll sit still for them!), I’m looking forward to those nights where we break out the sleeping bags and camp out on the living room floor with a good movie and junk food. I’m all about healthy-eating, but I think junk food makes for better memories 😉
So here’s all you need to do…
1. Download the printable here.
2. Print on cardstock and attach to microwaveable popcorn bag with washi tape, twine, etc.
3. Purchase as many red box codes as needed. You can buy them in bundles and have them sent to yourself. In other words, you’re the giver and the receiver–then you’ll get an email with all the codes, which you can the add to the printables.
4. Deliver to friends, family, neighbors, etc. Arden got a kick out of giving them to her playgroup and dance class friends…and she especially loved playing Santa and dropping some off in other friends’ mailboxes.
5. Take all that time you saved and go enjoy Christmas with your family 🙂
Have a great weekend, friends!