Oh hey there, Monday.
First thing’s first…we have a Stella & Dot giveaway winner!
Congratulations to Mateya from The Best is Yet to Come!!! She’s due any day (or a few days ago!) with baby #2, so I hope the excitement of winning these green beauties will send her into labor! Or at least make her smile 😉
A HUGE thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway and to Janelle & Shannyn for making it possible! Just a reminder that the trunk show is still open, so head on over there if you’re in the market for some pretty jewels! Also, if you’re like me and a sucker for anything monogrammed, check out their new engravables line. So so cute!!!!
In other news, we had quite a weekend! It started on Thursday…isn’t that the best kind? 🙂
1. “Hey Mom…what’s for dinner?” 🙂
2. We have countertops AND lights! Rumor has it that we’ll be closing at the end of next week, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. I’ll believe it when I have the key in my hand!!!
3. My nephew Luke was in town for the weekend, so we kicked off his visit with a trip to the pool. When I took this picture all I could think was that this was precisely the reason we moved home! Cousins!!!
4. Goggle girl 🙂
5. Get ready for this…Chris and I went on a date! We pretended we were back in Houston for the night and enjoyed a little Texas country. The Josh Abbott Band and Randy Rogers Band were as good as ever…and I only got teary-eyed twice listening to them sing about the state I miss so much 😉
6. On Friday we took all the kiddos to a Dinosaur exhibit at a local museum. The content was a little old for Arden, but she still had a great time with her cousins. They went digging for fossils, examined shells with magnifying glasses…even pet a hissing cockroach. Arden of course called it a ladybug. Ha!
7. An evening Gator ride with Luke!
8. The cousin fun continued on Saturday with some fishing. Arden caught her first fish within a couple minutes…and it’s a good thing, because she was pretty much over it after that. Apparently it’s just too hard for her to be that close to the water and not able to get in and swim!!
9. This is what happens when your dad does your hair. It could’ve been worse, I suppose?!?
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, as well!!!