Is it just me or did the weekend FLY by?! I guess that just means we had too much fun 🙂
1. Arden and I swung by the new house on Friday just to check on the progress! I’m so excited about the built-ins around the fireplace…they were one of the big changes that we made from the model, so it was especially fun seeing them come to life! My sister said we need to put this picture side by side with Arden’s future prom pics in front of that mantle 😉
2. Hazel suddenly thinks she’s a farm dog. She’s obsessed with ranger rides, but she may lose her privilege soon if she keeps jumping out to chase squirrels!! I don’t think French Bulldog hips are made for that…
3. Two cutest blondes around!
4. Arden was so sad to miss one of her best bud’s train-themed party in Houston…but she was there in spirit, tooting her train whistle! Happy 2nd Birthday, Henry! We miss you!
5. Chris’ parents came to visit this weekend–and the guys celebrated with fish bowl margaritas. Yikes! I thought Chris would’ve learned his lesson about “fish bowls” in college 😉 Ohh, gotta love Fat’s!
6. It’s in our genes to overfill on chips & salsa…
7. Oh look, we stopped by the house again. HA! We are major stalkers but it was so much fun to show my in-laws the house for the first time. Hard to believe that the next time they see it we’ll be moved in!
8. Arden showing Grandma her mad iPad skills. She is an “Amazing Shape Puzzle” whiz!!!
9. My mom and I made a Homegoods run on Sunday…can we just take a moment to talk about how awesome that is?!? Living away for the past 5 years, I’ve dreamed of going shopping with my mom on a whim–and now we get to do just that! We ended up with a few things for the nursery (the only things for the nursery at this point, I might add) and bathroom rugs for Arden and Baby #2 in their jack & jill bath. I foresee many more Homegoods outings in our future, mom!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday, friends!