We’ve been busy lately…and yet I feel like I have nothing to share on the ol’ blog!
Our quest to get Arden into a Mother’s Day Out program in the Fall (which some days seems more like trying to get her into college!), Monday nights with Juan, and the ongoing Suits marathon that Chris and I have going (not to mention my enormous Harvey crush)…well, they hardly seem blog-worthy!
So instead, enjoy a few fun pictures from the last week. The theme? Arden and her boys 🙂
1. Arden recently decided that she loves Ring Around the Rosie. At a playdate last week she just walked up to Henry and grabbed his hands like, “okay, let’s dance!”
2. Last Friday we got to hang out with sweet baby Will. I have honestly never seen so many adorable rolls in my life…he is scrumptious!
3. Meanwhile Arden tested out the baby toys with Will’s big brother, Blake 🙂 She may be refusing the hug, but Arden had a great time hanging with the T boys!
4. “Hi Cow!!!”
5. Why do I feel it necessary to take her picture in front of Ikea as if it’s Disney World?
6. Pure Joy 🙂
7. Hi, my name is Vanessa and I’m addicted to Old Navy girls clothes. Lucky for Arden…not so much for Chris!
8. One of our Ikea buys–new bookshelves! I originally set out to get the spice racks after a friend told me they could double as bookshelves, but unfortunately they were all out that day. I think these picture shelves turned out great though…and our little reader definitely approves of her new book nook!
9. When the dads are away, the moms and kiddos will play! My friend Meagan’s husband was traveling at the same time as Chris, so we took the kids to a local family restaurant that has picnic tables and a playground for them to play. Genius! And the perfect evening activity when “Da-Da” is away. I am so so thankful for good friends here 🙂
Happy Tuesday from sunny Texas!