Why can’t it be Christmas all year round? I mean, really…why not?!
This weekend was jam-packed with Christmas fun and we loved every minute of it…
1. We kicked off the weekend with the MyGym Christmas party. Arden loves the mascot, MyMo, but she loves her hilarious buddy Sawyer even more! 🙂
2. Saturday morning we went to a local church’s kids Christmas show with some of our friends. The show was awesome (I thought it was really entertaining even as an adult!) and Arden and her sweet friend Avery showed up in coordinating outfits. Not surprising as their mommas both love Gap and Old Navy 😉
3. That night we headed “into town” (ha!) for the most adorable Christmas party at Emily’s house. Her home is so adorable and warm, and the party decor was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. Seriously, just look at that hot chocolate bar!
4. Cookie decorating with Owen! Love that boy!
5. We ended the evening with a stroll around Emily’s neighborhood light festival. Such a great night with great people 🙂 Clearly Arden and Owen agree…just look at their faces! Ha!
6. Different Santa…same reaction. But the funniest part is that Chris saw Santa at Kroger a few hours later…in regular clothes! I think he should be required to wear his suit all month long, don’t you? 🙂
7. After church and naps on Sunday, it was progressive dinner time. Arden was pretty excited to spend the evening with her best buds!
8. The dinner was awesome (and a little chaotic at times)–but somehow whenever we put these 5 kiddos on Emily & Jordan’s couch, they are perfect little angels. Maybe because they’re too busy watching their parents jump around like fools? Ha!
9. Arden got to ride in Henry’s wagon on the way to dessert and I think it pretty much made her night. They were tickling each other and laughing the entire time–not even kidding! Probably one of the top 5 cutest things I’ve EVER seen!
Also on that list, this video of Arden and Avery watching the Christmas show. Avery is really trying to figure out what Arden is doing with that hand of hers! I laugh every time…
I loved this weekend so much I would totally relive it 100 times.
Happy 8 days until Christmas! 🙂