6. I stopped breastfeeding on Saturday. Just typing this made me cry, so you can imagine what a blubbering mess I was after this picture was taken and I’d nursed my baby for the last time. I’ll write more about it all later…but right now I’m too cold to type. Must be the ice blocks I have strapped to my chest. So you mean there’s not a switch that I can turn off in my body somewhere?! 🙂
Did you miss me?! Yeah…I didn’t think so 🙂
I took a little blog-cation to hang out with my mom and her BFF last week. More to come soon on our awesome Round Top adventure!!
But let’s talk about this weekend. Saturday was a little rough…an ear infection, a big fall on the kitchen tile, and a K-State loss. Ughhh.
That’s okay though because Sunday made up for it. Houston finally got the memo and blessed us with some awesome Fall-like weather, so we busted out our boots and long sleeves and headed to church!
By the way, I love our church. We have finally found the place that we’re supposed to be and it feels so good. It feels extra good in fall clothes, I might add.
We topped off our Sunday with football, chili and friends. Now that’s a darn good day, if you ask me!
Linking up with Emily & Leah for Mommy & Me Monday!
This little chica thinks she needs to walk everywhere these days–just not alone. I take that back, I did catch her taking a few steps away from the coffee table the other day, but as soon as she saw me she squatted down to the ground and pretended it didn’t happen. I think she’s a closet-walker!!!
It won’t be long though…
Here’s a little look into the rest of our weekend. Please don’t be too impressed by my awesome iPhone pics, okay?!
1. I was fixing breakfast on Friday morning and looked over to see this…Arden trying to put one of her bows on Hazel! Have I taught this girl well or what?!
2. Missing the game to tend to her hungry baby. Sounds about like me last football season 😉
3. Touchdown! (We could’ve used about one more of those…)
4. What better way to take your mind off a loss than a
stiff drink pumpkin?! Little miss ear infection missed out on the pumpkin patch fun with her friends that morning, so we stocked up at HEB instead. We’ll decorate the front porch with these and then hit up the pumpkin patch in a couple weeks. Crossing my fingers for another cold front!
5. My favorite Maren & Norah jammies live on! I love these hand-me-down PJs from Arden’s cousins.
Speeeeakkking of bodies…I promise I’m not trying to drop 100lbs off of mine. Apparently my Pinterest account was hacked last week and now all of my followers probably think I’m trying to “Loose Weight Quickly”. Ahhh!!! I’m not sure what’s more embarrassing–the crazy weight-loss pins or the grammatically incorrect board name?!
Have a great week, friends!!
And let me know if you’re interested in a new weight loss program…it worked for me.