I have a problem. Whenever I take a cute picture of Arden it seriously pains me not to share it with someone! And since I don’t want to annoy my Facebook and Instagram friends (not every day, anyway–ha!), I’m going to steal Krista’s idea and start doing a Friday phone dump on the ol’ blog.
1. Arden’s first swimming lesson!
2. I got in trouble after taking the first picture (gym rules?!), so I had to be sneaky with this one. I love how Chris is hidden behind the basket and it looks like Arden is swimming solo.
3. I didn’t know it yet, but little miss was coming down with a stomach virus when this pic was taken…presumably from that nice pool full of babies the night before. She sure looks happy though!
4. Our fun new summer toy. Best $13 I’ve ever spent!
5. Hazel wanted in…
6. This picture was from my viewpoint on Thursday–on the floor and sick as a dog with Arden’s stomach bug. Ironically, my dog was the one basically taking care of my child 😉
7. Feeling better and cheesin’ it up. Love that dimple!
8. Turns out the pool is also great for a rainy day…and lounging with a book! Meanwhile, Daddy was sick. At least there’s no one else in our house to catch it!
9. Pre-bathtime fun. If anyone would like to pay for me to get botox just let me know, okay? 🙂 And don’t worry, Chris is not allowed to wear his “white-trash wabash” cutoff outside of the house!
Happy Friday, friends!