- Saltines are now a staple in my diet. I get the whole wheat ones to feel like I’m getting some nutritional value.
- I was SO excited when Chris got me a Snoogle for my birthday.
- We just traded in the trusty old Escape for a new Explorer. Something safe that we can grow into.
- There’s an imprint of my body on the couch. I’m not joking about this…
- I pretend like I can stay up for Teen Mom, but I’m lights out before Jenelle and Kiefer even get in a fight.
- My precious little Hazel is getting very suspicious. She knows something is up.
- If you put a Diet Dr. Pepper in front of me, I will most likely start foaming at the mouth. It has been too long, my friend!
- I have been known to sob during episodes of Caged.
- Chris and I are completely and utterly happy…smiling every time we think about it.
If you haven’t guessed it by now–we’re having a baby! We’re feeling so incredibly blessed and are really looking forward to the journey. Our lives will never be the same and it is so amazing!!!!
I see lots of French Bulldog gear in this kid’s future 🙂