Archives for February 2012
I have to thank the lovely Lauren Dawson for this recommendation. Chris is obsessed with buffalo chicken dip, so when she was describing this recipe to me, I knew it would be right down his alley. Again, it started off on a bun and then he said “this would be really good in a tortilla too”.
Next up on our recipes to try is one that’s actually supposed to be served on a tortilla.
He was pretty confused initially–but finally put it all together. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the conversation…
- “What? You’re gonna get a kid?” (As if you just pick them up at the grocery store or something!)
- “I’m excited…it’s hard to be the cool uncle when you don’t have any nieces or nephews.”
- “Just so you know, I’m not going to have any caffeine-free pop at my house.”
- Saltines are now a staple in my diet. I get the whole wheat ones to feel like I’m getting some nutritional value.
- I was SO excited when Chris got me a Snoogle for my birthday.
- We just traded in the trusty old Escape for a new Explorer. Something safe that we can grow into.
- There’s an imprint of my body on the couch. I’m not joking about this…
- I pretend like I can stay up for Teen Mom, but I’m lights out before Jenelle and Kiefer even get in a fight.
- My precious little Hazel is getting very suspicious. She knows something is up.
- If you put a Diet Dr. Pepper in front of me, I will most likely start foaming at the mouth. It has been too long, my friend!
- I have been known to sob during episodes of Caged.
- Chris and I are completely and utterly happy…smiling every time we think about it.
I see lots of French Bulldog gear in this kid’s future 🙂