Archives for December 2010
Nope, apparently we’re having a little gremlin with thinning hair someday.
I think I will name him Puck. Hopefully Huck and Gower are a little less elf-like 🙂
Now it’s off to one of my favorite places…GB!!!!
I’ve never had a cool office. This is mostly my fault…I’ve just never taken the time to decorate the space I’ve been given. I remember at good ol’ Cern, my friend Marissa had the coolest, homiest office…and then 5 feet away was my cold neutral box that looked a little bit like a jail cell.
Well, not anymore…
The mirror collage that I love so much made a reappearance…
Isn’t it cozy? I love this room and I can honestly say I look forward to “heading to the office” every morning. Especially when a little white dog graces me with her presence 🙂
One thing I’m not necessarily enjoying is the 3:30 make-out session going on outside of my window each day. Our next door neighbor has a 14 or 15-year-old son who walks home with his girlfriend (at least I hope she’s his girlfriend) every day. Apparently they are too ashamed to play tonsil hockey in front of his house, so they stop in my yard instead. Today I had to leave the room before I got nauseous. I think I’m going to lock my kids in their rooms when they turn 13!
Anyway, here’s a look at something I’m working on for my office. It involves an old frame my mom bought at a garage sale, gold spray paint and cork board. I bet you can guess what it’s going to be…
- I learned how to Dougie
- Heather looked sassy in her sparkly Taylor Swift top
- Erica decided she loves Nicki Minaj
- Landon almost made it through the night without embarrassing himself
- Lizzie Lou was in town from Austin–loved seeing her!!!
- I set a record for number of tortilla chips eaten in 24 hours. Yuck.
- E scored Heather and I signed George W. books! How cool is that? Merry Christmas to us 🙂